Created by OnePlusYou
BLOGGER

Saturday, May 10, 2008

The Day When I was Born

149,639 People

That is one serious deal. With one life, so many died. Go figure.

I always thought that when I was born the world was gray and it was in a thunderstorm--I didn't think that it would be this bad. I can't even begin to describe how horrible I feel in the time of writing this; the young ones born into our world today would grow and find that the day when they were born, there were more lives taken than their fathers' and/or mothers'. The melancholy I feel will never end, for this world is full of compassion and doubt and fear--the scrounging for innocence will never cease. The innocence of our world has long been tried to undermine, but we know there are people that are still pure. They balance the sins of this world. My lifetime is short--brief. Knowledge is an endless mass and never-ending pit. How large of a challenge!

But, hearken! There maybe deaths, but not all of them are meaningless. None of them are. The world finds its own justice; there are peaceful and closed deaths--they are released from the examination room and are left to fade into His arms; there are violent and untimely deaths--some are made by man's intent and others by man's mistake.

It's not how you died--but it's how you lived and died fighting for life, living for something that's real. Believing that someone is there. Having God within you, your life, your legacy.


Insanely me ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please and Thank You