Created by OnePlusYou
BLOGGER

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Mama sent a message!

Mama sent a message! She was missing for quite sometime. She wasn't returning calls or messages. Not even in YM. She was missing. Then, just now. As in, NOW--in my offline messages, she said that she has sent $1000 to us. Isn't that nice! We were experiencing some financial troubles and here she is waiting to give us something anew! We prayed that we will be safe, my mom as well. We prayed this morning and anointed ourselves to be beings for the Lord. We were very spiritual in those few but saintly minutes we had with the Lord. And, we were energized by the Holy Spirit to go forth to the outside world and fear no evil! We have expelled the evil spirits and have a hedge to protect us with a seal of faith. And, my Gran told me to look if Mum's online. There it is. GOOD NEWS! The Lord is so GOOD! ALL THE TIME! AMEN! Hallelujah!


Insanely me ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please and Thank You